Developing effective high school and college academic advising plans are essential to college admission and college success. Graziano Career Works, LLC helps high school students plan high school course schedules, select college courses, and transition to college. We help college students make better academic decisions and plan their college experience.
High school students receive assistance with the following:
- selecting the best high school courses to demonstrate skills and interests
- devising a high school leadership plan, including community service, club activities, athletics, and jobs.
To supplement their experience with academic advisors, college students receive assistance with the following:
- choosing college course schedules to explore interests and develop skills
- selecting majors and minors
- managing college courses
- selecting leadership and activities
- studying effectively
- working well with college professors
- developing mentoring relationships with professors, staff members, and alumni.