Graziano Career Works, LLC helps high school students improve their academic writing skills, in preparation for college-level writing and research.
Students work on improving the following:
- brainstorming creative ideas
- outlining ideas systematically
- editing their writing, to improve grammar, structure, word choice, logical organization, and persuasiveness
- developing confidence in writing basics
- understanding their target audience
- developing a thesis and theme for their writing
- developing and executing a research plan
- understanding how to cite sources
- developing an individualized plan to meet their goals successfully.