Graziano Career Works, LLC helps students and professionals identify their strengths and talents, cultivate possibilities for themselves, and market themselves for professional positions. Primary emphasis is placed on developing and implementing a strategic personalized professional development plan that revamps, refreshes, and refocuses professional development and career efforts.
Clients receive assistance with the following professional development and career elements:
- curriculum vitae
- cover letters
- correspondence with references and recommenders
- strategic branding plans incorporating strengths, qualities, and talents
- LinkedIn and Twitter basics
- writing samples
- career research
- personal and professional development plans
- workplace initiatives and proposals
- personal mission statements
- networking basics
- networking relationship action plans
- volunteer and community engagement.